Cart is empty
Bodega Ceiling Fan
The Bodega Fan incorporates a hammered metal appearance around the motor and is paired with beautiful blades that come in a number of finishes. This vintage ceiling fan has the ability to fit in with both Arts & Crafts bungalows or the more contemporary designs of today. Read More >
- Finish: Rubbed Bronze or Hammered Steel
- Blade Diameter: 42" Span or 52" Span
- Blade Colors: Black, Maple, Mahogany, Silver, White.
- Downrods: Includes 5" & 13" Downrods
- Optional Downrod Lengths: 12", 24", 36", 48", 60" or 72"
- Optional: Slope Ceiling Adapters, Light Kits & Fan Speed/Remote Controls
- Rated: Damp Locations - Not for use in Wet Locations
3-Wire Fan Speed & Light Control
Intended for operation of a fan with light, providing four speeds and full range dimming (except fluorescent lights). Requires two circuits (three wires).
2-Wire Fan Speed & Light Control
Designed for independent operation of a fan and light using only one circuit (two wires). Provides three speeds and full range dimming (except fluorescent lights) and wires into wall box.
Customer Submission: Rubbed Bronze, 42” Mahogany Blades, 5” Downrods
Click button to post comments.