Cart is empty
Donna Oscillating Guided Fan
Finish Chart / Features
Please note that this fan is on backorder until August 30th, 2015. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Donna oscillating guided ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Donna can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Finishes: Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome
- Downrod Length: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48", and 72" Available
- Safety Cage: For use on ceilings as low as 7' (US) and 8'3" (CA)
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter: Works up to 29° Slant (Included)
- Remote Control: 3-Speed; Oscillating Function Control (Included)
- Use: UL listed for Damp Locations with Metal Blades Only
- U.S.A Components and Labor
Click button to post comments.