Cart is empty
Dynamic Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan
Finish Chart / Features
Few designs can match the timeless and sophisticated aesthetic of the Dynamic Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The standard finishes for the Dynamic are polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black.
- Finishes: Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Black, Polished Chrome, Polished Copper
- Downrod Length: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48", and 72" Available
- Safety Cage: For use on ceilings as low as 7' (US) and 8'3" (CA)
- Wall Switch: Included
- Use: UL listed for Damp Locations with Metal Blades Only
- U.S.A. Components and Labor
Click button to post comments.