Cart is empty
Dynamic Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan
Finish Chart / Features
Few designs can match the timeless and sophisticated aesthetic of the Dynamic Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan. Other manufacturers have tried to reproduce this unique design, though all have proven to be of lesser quality and durability. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The standard finishes for the Dynamic are polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black.
- Finishes: Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Black, Polished Chrome, Polished Copper
- Downrod Length: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48", and 72" Available
- Safety Cage: For use on ceilings as low as 7' (US) and 8'3" (CA)
- Wall Switch: Included
- Use: UL listed for Damp Locations with Metal Blades Only
- U.S.A. Components and Labor
Click button to post comments.