Cart is empty
Jagger Directional Fan
Finish Chart / Features
The blades of the Jagger Direcional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Jagger can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. The Jagger is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black.
- Finishes: Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Black, Polished Chrome, Polished Copper
- Downrod Length: 5", 10", 20", and 30" Available
- Safety Cage: For use on ceilings as low as 7' (US) and 8'3" (CA)
- Use: UL listed for Damp Locations with Metal Blades Only
- U.S.A Components and Labor
Click button to post comments.