Cart is empty
Machine Age Galvanized Ceiling Fan
The Machine Age Galvanized Ceiling Fan takes on the rugged style of the Industrial Age with its completely galvanized motor housing and 100% galvanized metal blades. The perfect addition to any modern, factory inspired loft with exposed duct work and conduit, the Machine Age Galvanized Ceiling Fan acts as the catalyst between the Gilded Age and Art Deco time periods. When paired with an optional warehouse shade or cast guard unit, this one-of-a-kind Barn Light Electric exclusive fan becomes a stunning centerpiece, suitable for use indoors or out.
- Finish: Galvanized Steel
- Blade Diameter: 42" Span or 52" Span
- Blade Colors: White, Silver, Black, Maple or Mahogany
- Downrods: Includes 2" & 9" Downrods
- Optional Downrod Lengths: 12", 24", 36", 48", 60" or 72"
- Optional: Slope Ceiling Adapters, Galvanized Light Kits & Fan Speed/Remote Controls
- Rated: UL Listed for Damp Locations
Note: For Safety Reasons, Metal Blades MUST Be Installed At Least 10' From Ground Level.
Note: Galvanized Blades Only Come In 52" Blade Span
3-Wire Fan Speed & Light Control
Intended for operation of a fan with light, providing four speeds and full range dimming (except fluorescent lights). Requires two circuits (three wires).
2-Wire Fan Speed & Light Control
Designed for independent operation of a fan and light using only one circuit (two wires). Provides three speeds and full range dimming (except fluorescent lights) and wires into wall box.