Cart is empty
Schoolhouse Ceiling Fan
Finish Chart / Features
Classic schoolhouse lighting has been merged with vintage ceiling fans, resulting in the Schoolhouse Ceiling Fan. Featuring traditional styles, this ceiling fan has been affixed with a schoolhouse globe, allowing you to illuminate your space as you cool it. Perfect for the warm, summer months these vintage ceiling fans are available with up to four speeds, and possess a variety of arm lengths for installation in any sized space.
The classic styles of vintage ceiling fans match other schoolhouse shades, giving your home a complete look. Install the Schoolhouse Ceiling Fan in bedrooms, living rooms and dens for a practical and stylish fan option.
- Finish: Rubbed Bronze
- Blade Diameter: 42" Span or 52" Span
- Blade Colors: Black, Maple, and Mahogany
- Downrods: Includes 3" & 9" Downrods
- Optional Downrod Lengths: 12", 24", 36", 48", 60" or 72"
- Optional: Slope Ceiling Adapters, Light Kits & Fan Speed/Remote Controls
- Rated: Damp Locations - Not for use in Wet Locations
- Lead times vary depending on fixture and finish. Please click here for more details.
- Imported Fixture
3-Wire Fan Speed & Light Control
Intended for operation of a fan with light, providing four speeds and full range dimming (except fluorescent lights). Requires two circuits (three wires).
2-Wire Fan Speed & Light Control
Designed for independent operation of a fan and light using only one circuit (two wires). Provides three speeds and full range dimming (except fluorescent lights) and wires into wall box.
Click button to post comments.