Cart is empty
Chatham Globe Light
Finish Chart / Features
The onion lantern was first used aboard fishing schooners in early America so that work could continue through the night. Today these lanterns lend a classic nautical feel to any space! The Chatham Globe Light features decorative galley bandings and two 60-watt sockets. Quality American craftsmanship can be seen in the hand-blown glass which is easily removed for cleaning and bulb replacement.
|8" Fixture: 8"W x 10"H x 8"D|
|10" Fixture: 9 3/4"W x 12"H x 9 3/4"D|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Flush Mounted
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Max Candelabra Base
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: UL and CUL Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. Our brass is composed of 70% copper.
- Fixtures ship within 5-7 business days.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Click button to post comments.