Cart is empty
Bomber Decorative Double Post Mount Exterior Light
Finish Chart / Features
Armed with two of our classic warehouse shades, the Bomber Decorative Double Post Mount Exterior light is the ideal outdoor lighting for businesses or public spaces. This commercial lighting option features two Bomber shades, each attached to its own gooseneck arm and a decorative post mount. A durable exterior light, the Bomber Post Mount is an ideal choice to illuminate your business. Or this commercial lighting can be applied to public spaces, being added to city parks or sidewalks.
Choose from a variety of highly durable porcelain enamel finish colors for this exterior lighting and customize this pole, wire cage, and cast guard options. All warehouse shades are handspun in the United States, made from quality materials.
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 30"H x 34" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulbs Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- No Returns Accepted on Direct Burial Pole
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.