Cart is empty
Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Double Post Mount Exterior Light
Finish Chart / Features
By integrating two Seaside Radial Wave Reflector warehouse shades into its design, this double post mount exterior light presents a fun twist on traditional factory lighting. With its fluted shades, this exterior lighting brings a unique vibe to anyplace it's installed. For commercial lighting purposes, post mount lighting can brighten walkways or even outdoor eating areas. The nautical vibe of this post mounted lighting fixture lends itself to beach front properties.
Both stylish and practical, this outdoor lighting can be outfitted with a variety of different customization options. Choose from a variety of options, including a tough-as-nails porcelain enamel finish color that will never fade or corrode.
|14" Shade: 14"W x 6¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 19 ¾"H x 25" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulbs Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- No Returns Accepted on Direct Burial Pole
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.