Cart is empty
Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Single Post Mount Exterior Light
Finish Chart / Features
Once spotted at roadside gas stations back in the 1930s, this style of barn lighting has made a roaring comeback thanks to our porcelain enamel manufacturing process. The Seaside Radial Wave Post Mount Light will bring a sense of nostalgia to your commercial lighting plan with its eye-catching wavy shade. American made from commercial grade steel, this fixture will give you a lifetime of use!
|14" Shade: 14"W x 6¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 19 ¾" H x 11 ½" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulbs Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- No Returns Accepted on Direct Burial Pole
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.