Cart is empty
Union Single Post Mount Exterior Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Union Post Mount Light features a tall, stacked neck design that flares out into a traditional warehouse shade. Exterior lighting has two purposes. First, it boosts the overall style of your commercial venue. And second, post mount lighting provides security, brightening your building and sidewalks. This American-made outdoor lighting offers plenty of both, suiting parking lots, outdoor patios, sidewalks, parks and many other venues.
Thanks to the durable porcelain enamel finish, this light fixture requires minimal maintenance and will never fade or corrode no matter what Mother Nature dishes out! Customize the outdoor barn lights porcelain enamel finish color to match your outdoor furnishings. Or add a wire cage for vintage flair.
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 19 ¾" H x 11 ½" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulbs Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- No Returns Accepted on Direct Burial Pole
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.