Cart is empty
The Universal Copper Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Hand-crafted from the finest quality copper, our Universal Copper Pendant features a handsome RLM inspired warehouse shade with modern lines. This copper barn light is reminiscent of the copper lanterns found throughout colonial America in the late 1800s and early 20th century.
Available in four shade sizes, this hand spun copper shade will age to a beautiful patina with years of use. Consider this classic pendant light for kitchens and dining rooms or in commercial spaces for a touch of elegance.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product