Cart is empty
Farm & Barn Infra Red 11" Brooder Reflector Lamp w/Switch
Infra Red Brooder Lamps are designed to provide radiant heat to warm pigs, chicks, lambs or calves. These lights are designed for use with a maximum 250 watt brooder bulb and are compatible with energy efficient 175 watt Par 38 halogen bulbs. Each brooder heat lamp has vented reflectors and a strong, easy to open wire guard. They also feature porcelain sockets with a plated copper screw shell for longer life and resistance to bulb damage. All units come with a heavy, grounded 3 wire cord set and are CSA approved specifically for use as a brooder in an agricultural environment.
- Shade Size: Dia 11" x Depth: 6"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 250W Standard Incadescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- UL Listed
- Voltage: 115
- Included: Hi/Low/Off Switch
- Cord Length: 10'
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
- No Additional Discounts Applicable
Click button to post comments.