Cart is empty
The District Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Centered on a timeless design, the District Gooseneck Light combines a sleek, shallow bowl reflector with an iconic gooseneck arm. A fashionable addition to any exterior space, the District directly contributes to your location’s curb appeal. Emitting plenty of down light to brighten your property, the District is perfect for suburban homes, garages, and workshops.
Our wall lighting is entirely made-to-order, and is customizable to your specifications. This allows the District to conform to your individual design aesthetic, cultivating a uniform décor inside and out! Manufactured entirely by hand, the District employs high quality materials in its construction. Regularly found in residential settings, this gooseneck barn light is ideal for commercial lighting applications too!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 6 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.