Cart is empty
The Outback Industrial Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Outback Industrial Gooseneck Light combines a rounded warehouse shade with an industrial cast guard and glass jelly jar for a unique look for both residential and commercial settings. Customize this nautical gooseneck light with shade size, finish color, plus guard, glass, and gooseneck arm options.
Wet rated for indoor or outdoor locations, consider this gooseneck barn light for garages and workshops as well as commercial building facades, breweries, or any space that needs a rustic touch.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 11"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 11"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 11 ½"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 12 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 13"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.