Cart is empty
The Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The shallow, wavy shade of this beautiful gooseneck light is a classic design from the 1930s when these shades were often spotted at roadside gas stations. Offered in three shade sizes and your choice of gooseneck arm size, the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Gooseneck can take on a number of different looks depending on the finish color. Perfect for residential use, these gooseneck barn lights will also draw loads of attention to any commercial storefront or restaurant! Don't miss the coordinating look of the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Pendant and Radial Wave Reflector Wall Sconce! Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½""|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.