Cart is empty
The Sydney Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Perfect for a beach house or boat house, this nautical style gooseneck uplight is inspired by traditional marine lighting. By combining ship light cast guards with an RLM warehouse shade, we have created a truly unique light that serves both residential and commercial lighting needs. Choose from a wide range of beautiful powder coat finish colors for this American made fixture!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¾"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 11 ¼"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 12"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.