Cart is empty
The Lovell Plug-In Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
With our entire collection of powdercoat finishes available, the Lovell Task Lamp can match nearly any decor! This wall sconce conveys mid-century modern styles, infusing any space with unparalleled elegance. The wide array of powdercoat finish colors range from retro to modern, letting this wall light stand out in any setting. Because these finish colors are also available to our line of barn lights and ceiling pendants, the Lovell can be installed alongside other Barn Light Electric products. The result is a cohesive style throughout your entire home or business.
Armed with a plug-in cord and adjustable arm, this wall light is a convenient way to give your space a stylish directional light. This cord option is unobtrusive, allowing for non-permanent installation. Adjustable up to ninety degrees, the arm can be maneuvered to shine light directly where it's most needed. This quality makes the Lovell an ideal addition to bedside tables or home offices. Or sconce lighting can neighbor fireplace mantles, accenting the photographs or artwork displayed. With a wide array of possible applications, the Lovell can give any space a fashionable new appearance!
|Shade Size: W 3 ½" x H 4"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 5" Dia.
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Adjustable Head Swivels to 90 Degrees
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Max Wattage Per Socket: Type A 25w Candelabra Base (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please note that Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch instead of black.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.