Cart is empty
The Old Dixie Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Styled after the vintage gas station lights that once brightened early 20th century service stations, the Old Dixie features a curved RLM warehouse shade mounted to a durable chain mounting. The deep bowl shade offers ample lighting and a unique style. The sleek style benefits a wide range of decors, ranging from industrial farmhouse to the more traditional. The Old Dixie also feels at home in contemporary styles, ideal for new construction and commercial venues.
Handspun in the United States by our team of local craftsmen, the Old Dixie Chain Hung Pendant reflects both the durability and style of vintage lighting. Because each order is custom built, it can truly mirror your individual tastes. With the variety of finish colors available, the Old Dixie pops in any setting. Find a place in your home or business for stylish pendant lighting today!
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 6"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.