Cart is empty
The Skylark Shallow Bowl Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Exterior lighting is too often utilitarian — illuminating spaces, but not enhancing the style. By incorporating the looks of vintage lighting into its design, the Skylark Shallow Bowl Stem Mount Light solves this problem. This pendant lighting casts ample lighting onto outdoor porches and entryways. Made with the durability of traditional warehouse lighting, the Skylark withstands installation in these settings for generations!
The style is also reminiscent of vintage lights. Taking cues from the factory lights of the 1930s, the warehouse shade is imbued with a timeless aesthetic. Although originally used to illuminate industrial settings, modern designers regularly incorporate these fixtures into their designs to give rugged touches to commercial and residential spaces.
Despite the frequent installation as exterior lighting, the timeless appeal of the Skylark is regularly found in interior styles. With various customization options available, your new ceiling light is reflective or your individual tastes. Wherever it's installed, the Skylark offers long-lasting, stylish pendant lighting to any space!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 3 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.