Cart is empty
The Universal Copper Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Add the timeless look of copper to your home with the hand-spun Universal Copper Stem Mount Pendant. This copper barn light's curvaceous shade harkens back to RLM warehouse shade designs of the early 20th century. Hand spun from solid raw copper, this barn pendant features a natural finish that ages gently over time to a beautiful patina. You can count on its American made quality to add a touch of elegance to dining rooms and kitchens and in commercial settings like restaurants and boutique stores.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Canopy and Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum canopy and coupler included with a selection of copper or brushed aluminum stems. Black canopy and coupler included with a selection of black stem.
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.