Cart is empty
The Downtown Minimalist Cord Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Contemporary stylists regularly favor a stripped-down look, embracing minimalism in their designs. In terms of lighting this often means removing shades and other coverings — leaving an exposed bulb to illuminate homes and businesses. The Downtown Minimalist Cord Pendant offers a unique take on the bare bulb look by adding a splash of color into the mix. Found in the cord and cup, the vibrant finishes give a fresh new style to any setting!
The style of this pendant lighting suits both residential and commercial decors. As restaurant lighting, a single pendant can highlight individual tables or a series of fixtures can line the space above the bar. Or add this ceiling light to trendy lofts and modern homes. The Downtown is perfect as kitchen lighting or brightening living spaces. Enhance the vintage aesthetic with a nostalgic Edison Light Bulb or give it a modern look with Half Chrome Bulbs! Read More>
- Cup Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Cup Dimensions: W 1 ⅝" x H 2 ¼"
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Raw Brass finish is a 2-4 week manufacturing time
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.