Cart is empty
Atomic Topless Streamline Industrial Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Inspired by 1930's Streamline Modern style, this period wall sconce features sleek rounded corners and horizontal grooves. Perfect as both indoor and outdoor lighting, the Atomic Topless Streamline Industrial Guard Sconce gives any space the unique feel of industrial lighting. This wall sconce has a nautical feel, fitting into beach houses or other water front properties. Or bring the look of industrial lighting to your home's interior. Space-saving wall sconces are perfect for hallways or bathrooms.
Made in America, this industrial lighting is constructed from commercial grade materials, and boasts a sturdy backing plate. The optional toggle switch revises the sconce’s style with additional industrial character. Customize this industrial wall lighting with one of a dozen gorgeous and durable powder coat finish colors. Or opt for our paint-to-match porcelain finishes, matching this wall sconce to your other Barn Light Electric products! Read More>
|Fixture: 5" W x 11 ¾" H||Projection: 6 ½""|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ½" Diameter
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Toggle switch addition changes use to Damp location only
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.