Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Avalon Warehouse Porcelain LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The power of porcelain enamel combined with the latest in LED technology means you can have your vintage style in a modern, high efficiency light. The Ivanhoe® Avalon Porcelain LED Pendant is a classic RLM-style warehouse shade reminiscent of 1930s designs. Industrial lighting suits both modern, contemporary settings and rustic country homes. Choose from a variety of options for this American made mid-sized shade including finish color, cording, lumens, and lens options.
Powered by technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting, this ceiling pendant provides bright, white light and saves time and money on energy and maintenance bills. These LED pendants are an excellent choice for commercial lighting needs too!
|12" Shade: 12"W x 6¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7¾"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.