Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Union Warehouse Porcelain LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Mid-century style meets modern technology! This beautiful porcelain enamel pendant now boasts the latest in LED technology from Cree, the market-leading innovator in LED lighting. Enjoy bright white light, lower energy and maintenance costs. With loads of vintage style, these LED pendants become the focal point of any interior design!
American made by our own artisans, this decorative barn pendant light is hand spun and finished with a porcelain enamel finish that will never fade or corrode no matter where you install it. With designs straight from the early 20th century, you can have vintage styling with modern efficiency!
|10" Shade: 10"W x 7"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty