Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
We find inspiration in all forms of vintage lighting. Along with the warehouse lighting and gooseneck barn lights we're known for, the gas station lights of the late 1920s have been particularly influential. With a sudden enthusiasm for automobiles, service stations began popping up to meet the maintenance needs of this new technology. The outdoor gooseneck lights used to illuminate these venues were extremely durable, with many surviving to the present day. Inspired by this quality craftsmanship, we've brought this classic option to the modern day.
This American made lighting shows off those classic designs, but also fuses LED components directly into the shade. This process helps our LED lighting last much longer than simply equipping standard fixtures with LED light bulbs. Our gooseneck LED lights output light for a longer period of time than other options, but also emits a lower amount of heat. This energy efficiency leads to a reduced energy bill, providing greater savings in the long run.
The style of our industrial lighting fixtures is a popular choice with modern designers. The Original™ often found hanging outside of contemporary businesses or illuminating country homes. With this option, your space receives a rustic wall light that's equally stylish and durable! Read More>
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7 ½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7 ¾"H|
|18" Shade: 18"W x 8 ½"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 9 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty