Cart is empty
The Maritime Copper Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Incorporate some American made craftsmanship into your space with the Maritime Copper Pendant! Handspun from vibrant raw copper by our own artisans, this decorative copper pendant light makes a beautiful interior accent over kitchen islands, dining room tables, or in living areas. Consider it as well for commercial lighting plans in restaurants and boutiques to draw instant attention!
The natural copper is capable of aging into a beautiful, rich patina. Or its shiny finish can be maintained by polishing the metal regularly. To give this metal a vintage aesthetic, consider the Aged Copper and Oil Rubbed finishes. Both these options are covered in a clear coating, which preserves their finish for years!
|12" Shade: 12"W x 3 ½"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 4 ½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 5"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product