Cart is empty
The Drake Copper Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Hand spun from solid copper, this beautiful gooseneck warehouse light will add instant style to any space. This American made classic farm light is suitable for interior or exterior applications and should be considered for commercial spaces such as restaurants, retail settings, and museums. For residential use, the Drake Copper Gooseneck Light is a classy addition to front porches, garages, and entryways.
The copper can take on a variety of looks as it ages. It can develop gracefully into a rich patina over time. Or the shiny finish can be preserved by polishing it regularly. There's additional aged looks available. Both the Weathered Copper and Oil-Rubbed finishes are protected by a clear coating, meaning their vintage look will last for generations. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Backplate and Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum backplate and coupler included with a selection of copper or brushed aluminum goosenecks. Black backplate and coupler included with a selection of black gooseneck.
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.