Cart is empty
The Radial Wave Copper Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Representing the happy union of two timeless lighting traditions, the Radial Wave Copper Gooseneck Light features a traditional gas station light shade hand spun from raw copper. American made and reminiscent of the copper lighting that was popular during colonial times, this decorative gooseneck light comes in three shade sizes and your choice of gooseneck arm options.
Suitable for both indoors and out, this copper wall light will bring a timeless style to both residential and commercial settings.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Raw Copper
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Backplate and Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum backplate and coupler included with a selection of copper or brushed aluminum goosenecks. Black backplate and coupler included with a selection of black gooseneck.
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.