Cart is empty
The Universal Copper Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Universal Copper Gooseneck Light features a hand-spun, raw copper shade affixed to a solid copper gooseneck arm that is available in a variety of sizes. This elegant gooseneck barn light adds timeless charm to garages and porches, and is reminiscent of the copper lighting found during the colonial America era.
Raw copper is a natural finish which can be expected to gracefully age to a beautiful patina over time and years of use. American made of the finest materials for both residential and commercial lighting needs!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Backplate and Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum backplate and coupler included with a selection of copper or brushed aluminum goosenecks. Black backplate and coupler included with a selection of black gooseneck.
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.