Cart is empty
The Chestnut Copper Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The stylish Chestnut Copper Stem Mount Pendant incorporates a hand-spun, raw copper barn light shade with modern mixed metal elements. With an early restoration style and smooth curves, this barn pendant light comes in five shade sizes and multiple mounting options.
Over time, the raw copper will gracefully age to a beautiful patina or can be polished to the shine of a new penny if you prefer. The Aged Copper and Oil Rubbed finishes result in a vintage aesthetic. American made from the highest quality copper, consider this handsome stem mount pendant for residential dining rooms and kitchens. Or add an elegant touch to commercial dining spaces in restaurants and hotels. Enjoy Free Shipping on your order!
|08" Shade: H 7" x W 8"|
|10" Shade: H 8 x W 10"|
|12" Shade: H 9" x W 12"|
|14" Shade: H 9" x W 14"|
|16" Shade: H 10" x W 16"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Canopy and Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum canopy and coupler included with a selection of copper or brushed aluminum stems. Black canopy and coupler included with a selection of black stem.
- Please Note: For 8" & 10" Copper Shades, Copper Stems Only Available
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.