Cart is empty
Farm & Barn Infra Red 10" Brooder Reflector Lamp No Switch
Infra Red Brooder Lamps are designed to provide radiant heat to warm pigs, chicks, lambs or calves. These lights are designed for use with a maximum 250 watt brooder bulb and are compatible with energy efficient 175 watt Par 38 halogen bulbs. Each brooder heat lamp has vented reflectors and a strong, easy to open wire guard. They also feature porcelain sockets with a plated copper screw shell for longer life and resistance to bulb damage. All units come with a heavy, grounded 3 wire cord set and are CSA approved specifically for use as a brooder in an agricultural environment.
- Shade Size: Dia 10" x Depth 4"
- Finish: White
- Voltage: 115
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 250W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Cord Length: 8'
- Not Included: Hi/Low/Off Switch
- UL Listed
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
- No Additional Discounts Applicable
Click button to post comments.