Cart is empty
Up | Down Pocket Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
The Up | Down Pocket Sconce is just what its name implies - it can be installed facing upwards, or downwards, depending on where you'd like the light projected. The crosshatched lens paired with our wire cage came into popularity when industrial light fixtures like this were used in rugged factories of America's past. Its versatile size makes it ideal for mounting in even the smallest of areas and corners. For your home, it may work to place by nautical bunk beds or around a covered patio, but for businesses you may wish to install them within the waiting area or next to individual restaurant tables for soft, elegant lighting.
- Shade Size: W 10 1/2" x H 8"
- Mounting: Up or Down Position
- Finish: Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 75W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- UL Location: Rated For Damp Locations
- Wire Guard and Cross Cut Glass Included
- Imported Light Fixture
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Click button to post comments.