Cart is empty
Goodrich® Whitetail Camouflage Gooseneck Barn Light
Finish Chart / Features
Made for the outdoors in more ways than one—The Goodrich® Whitetail's porcelain finish is durable, lasting for years in the most extreme settings. By matching this ruggedness with the camouflage pattern, this rustic lighting is brilliantly suited for hunting cabins, lake houses, and any space you want a woodsier feel.
This industrial wall lighting has a similar style to the Goodrich® Grizzly but with a slightly smaller 10" shade. The Whitetail's gooseneck arm can be customized in a matching Woodland camo pattern or brushed aluminum. The Goodrich® Whitetail's shade also resembles another popular gooseneck light called The Eclipse. Both of these lights make ideal lighting sources around the exterior of a home or weekend cabin! Read More>
- Finish: Woodland Camo Pattern with White Shade Interior
- Shade Size: W 10" x H 6 ½"
- Mounting: G15 or G22 Gooseneck Arm
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed For Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.