Cart is empty
The Chestnut Copper Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Update your exterior wall lighting with an elegant copper gooseneck light! The Chestnut Copper Gooseneck Light recalls the spirit and styling of early American barn lighting and is hand-spun from the highest grade copper. The raw copper finish on this gooseneck barn light will age to a beautiful patina over time.
Fitted with one of our durable gooseneck arms available in a variety of styles and sizes, this option of copper outdoor lighting is wet rated so it's perfect as a handsome addition to garages, porches and breezeways to welcome your guests. Or add a touch of early Americana to your commercial lighting plan and let this copper gooseneck fixture highlight signage, landscaping, and entryways.
|10" Shade: H 8 x W 10"|
|12" Shade: H 9" x W 12"|
|14" Shade: H 9" x W 14"|
|16" Shade: H 10" x W 16"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Backplate and Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum backplate and coupler included with a selection of copper or brushed aluminum goosenecks. Black backplate and coupler included with a selection of black gooseneck.
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product