Cart is empty
The Chestnut Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Inspired by the spirit and style of early American barn lights, the Chestnut Gooseneck is a decorative barn light fixture with a sleek shallow bowl and stacked neck design. This restoration style gooseneck light is American made and suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Customize with finish and mounting options to suit any residential or commercial décor!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 9"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 10"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.