Cart is empty
The Laramie Gooseneck
Finish Chart / Features
A classic light with American-made craftsmanship and detailing! The Laramie Gooseneck Light gives a nod to western styling with its unique neck design that features slender arms reaching from the neck to the shade.
All shades are handspun from commercial grade steel in the United States by skilled craftsmen. Several shade sizes and a rainbow of durable powder coat finish colors is available for this light as well as a variety of gooseneck arm styles. Choose your options to create a one-of-a-kind gooseneck barn light for your front porch, garage entry, or back deck!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 9"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 10"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.