Cart is empty
The Maritime Yard Light
Finish Chart / Features
With a style similar to classic barn lights, the Maritime wouldn't be out of place on midcentury farms. This wall light shows off a relatively straightforward style—a straight gooseneck arm affixes the warehouse shade to the wall. The RLM shade is a shallow bowl design, spreading light throughout your entire space. That makes this gooseneck light the perfect exterior lighting, illuminating your building against the night sky.
Befitting modern decors, the Maritime has a stripped-down aesthetic, perfectly fitting the minimalist style popular today. That makes this wall lighting perfect for contemporarily-styled spaces, frequently meeting the needs of commercial lighting. The Maritime plays a vital role in lighting plans. As a utilitarian light, the Maritime doesn't blend in with your decor. Instead, it enhances the overall style of your space.
The Maritime reflects the durability possessed solely by American made lighting. It's manufactured from only commercial grade materials, ensuring years of service. The warehouse shade stands out in demanding settings, bringing style to typically overlooked spaces. This sense of style makes the Maritime wall lighting a smart addition to both home and commercial settings. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 4 ½"||Projection: 25 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 5"||Projection: 26 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5 ¾"||Projection: 27 ½"|
- Finishes: Black, White, Rust, Dark Green, & Galvanized
- Mounting: G27 Gooseneck Arm | 990-Raw Aluminum
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.