Cart is empty
The Old Dixie Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Originally barn lights were built to last generations, incorporating quality materials and craftsmanship into their makeup. However as time progressed quality started to taper off. New technologies and machine-manufacturing took away the care, the attention to detail, found in vintage lights. That's not the case at Barn Light Electric. We've continued the tradition of spinning individual warehouse shades by hand, a process that imbues every lighting fixture with an unparalleled durability, helping it stand up to trying and demanding settings.
Each barn light features a deep, curved bowl—a style inspired by those vintage lighting fixtures. The Old Dixie is the ideal addition to exterior lighting plans. It's the quality craftsmanship making this possible. The warehouse shade is built from commercial grade metal, and the durable gooseneck arm protects the wiring from all types of weather. Each wall light is assembled by hand, meaning this American made lighting fixture will last generations.
This ruggedness, however, doesn't interfere with the style of the Old Dixie. With a variety of vibrant powdercoat finish colors available, this wall light matches any decor. The other customization options heighten the vintage aesthetic of this industrial wall lighting. Those options include wire cages and guard and glass covers, protecting the bulb as it offers retro style! Read More>
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6" | Guard and Glass Not Available|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 6"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.