Cart is empty
The Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The shallow, wavy shade of this beautiful gooseneck light is a classic design from the 1930s when these shades were often spotted at roadside gas stations. Offered in three shade sizes and your choice of gooseneck arm size, the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Gooseneck can take on a number of different looks depending on the finish color. Perfect for residential use, these shades will also draw loads of attention to any commercial storefront or restaurant! Don't miss the coordinating look of the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Pendant and Radial Wave Reflector Wall Sconce! Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½""|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.