Cart is empty
The Universal Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Armed with a style harkening back to midcentury gooseneck barn lights, the Universal Gooseneck Light makes those vintage styles available for modern installation. As indicated by its name, barn lights were installed in agricultural and equestrian settings. This wall lighting was originally built to illuminate silos, barns and stables. Designed to withstand these settings, some vintage wall lights are still in service today. However, we've given you the opportunity to possess newly manufactured barn lighting. We produce the Universal using the same old-world craftsmanship as those classic fixtures, meaning they possess a similar longevity.
Although calling back to those classic styles, the Universal doesn't feel dated. This gooseneck wall light bestows modern decors with a foundation in vintage lighting, while still feeling current. As outdoor gooseneck lights the Universal illuminates outdoor doorways, back porches and entryways. The sleek warehouse shade bolsters the style of both residential and commercial lighting applications, adding a stylish new focal point to any space.
The same qualities that originally helped these industrial wall lights survive agricultural settings also make them perfect for modern and high traffic settings. All Barn Light lighting is manufactured by hand—the warehouse shades are handspun from commercial grade materials. This process instills each gooseneck light with a degree of ruggedness, helping the Universal last for generations.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7" | Guard and Glass Not Available|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.