Cart is empty
The Wallaby Industrial Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
With details from early explosion proof light fixtures, the Wallaby Industrial Gooseneck Light featues a contemporary flared shade that provides generous down lighting. The unique cast guard and glass design also offers a splash of up lighting for a hint of nautical flair. Consider this vintage exterior wall light the finishing touch to your garage or front porch!
American made and hand spun from first quality materials, this retro outdoor light can be customized with finish color, guard and glass options, and gooseneck arm styles to suit any residential space. Rugged enough for commercial lighting plans too so consider this decorative wall light for sidewalks, landscape lighting, or to brighten your entryway.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent | 18W Bi-Pin CFL (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Click button to post comments.