Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Based on the industrial lighting initially produced in the early 1900s, the Original™ Warehouse Pendant features traditional RLM warehouse shade designs. Although industrial pendants date back a hundred years, this ceiling light brings a trendy edge to modern spaces. Illuminating contemporary decors as kitchen lighting, this pendant highlights islands and tables. Armed with a damp rating, cord hung lighting becomes a stylish addition to your exterior lighting plans.
Broadening its timeless appeal, these industrial lighting fixtures are available with five shades and a variety of finish color options. Or allow it to take on a vintage feel, and customize with a cotton cord or cast guard and glass. As American made lighting, the Original™ is instilled with a sense of durability. In addition to this ceiling lighting, you can create a family of lights by pairing it with gooseneck lights or rustic wall sconces!
|12" Shade: H 7" x W 12"|
|14" Shade: H 7 ½" x W 14"|
|16" Shade: H 7 ¾" x W 16"|
|18" Shade: H 8 ½" x W 18"|
|20" Shade: H 9 ¼" x W 20"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.