Cart is empty
The Wesco Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The deep bowl shade of the Wesco was primarily found hanging as warehouse lighting in the early 20th century. These warehouse shades were built with a certain integrity, meaning carefully hand-crafted from high quality materials. They were originally manufactured to withstand a variety of conditions, including exposure to flying debris. Warehouse lighting often featured wire cages or guard and glass covers to protect the bulbs. This classic look is now available as a gooseneck light, able to illuminate both interior and exterior spaces.
The modern Wesco Gooseneck Wall Light is built with that same durability in mind, able to be installed in both interior and exterior applications. Made from commercial-grade materials, this wall lighting is perfect to brighten kitchen sinks and bedrooms. With a variety of gooseneck arm angles available, the Wesco is capable of meeting the needs of any space.
There are a lot of other customization options available in addition to the gooseneck arms. The wire cage and guard and glass cover enhances the nostalgic vibe. With a wide variety of finish colors available, a unified look can be created. This gooseneck wall lighting is perfect for both homes and businesses. Read More>
|08" Shade: W 8" x H 8 ¼" | Guard and Glass Not Available|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 9" | Guard and Glass Not Available|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 11 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12 ¾"|
|20" Shade: W 20 ¼" x 16 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.