Cart is empty
Enamelware Cup - 8oz
Finish Chart / Features
Porcelain enamel isn't just for lighting anymore! Introducing our exclusive USA Collection of porcelain enamel cups created at our very own manufacturing facility in Titusville, Florida. Each cup is hand spun from high-grade steel by our craftsmen then placed into our porcelain enamel oven for firing. The result is a highly durable and colorful cup made in the USA to last a lifetime. Due to the handcrafted nature of this process from spinning to spraying, some irregularities and blemishes are common and contribute to the uniqueness of each cup.
- Measurements: 4"W x 3 ¼"H
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Chart)
- Dishwasher Safe
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- This product has been tested by a third party test lab and recieved a passing result for:
- US. FDA CPG 545.450 & CPG 545.400, Extractable Lead & Cadmium Content
- California Proposition 65, Tableware and Safety Program, Leachable Lead & Cadmium
- FDA 21 CFR 175.300, Resinous and Polymeric Coatings.
- Please Note: Porcelain enamel is a durable cookware and while dishwasher safe, avoid harsh detergents and avoid crowding. Hand washing will also protect the color over years of use. These products are also oven-safe up to 450ᵒ F/232ᵒ C.