Cart is empty
Esso Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
Looking for an ideal fixture for smaller spaces like a reading nook, hall closet, or half bath? The Esso Studio Light features a compact 10" shade with a bright white interior that can handle a 200 watt bulb to provide plenty of light. The unique studio mounting offers the formal look of a stem mount with a wavy cord that offers a hint of movement.
American-made of commercial grade materials, this classic light is hand crafted and finished with your choice of one of our brilliant porcelain enamel colors that will never fade or corrode and offer a lifetime of use. Perfect for both residential and commercial lighting needs! Read more...
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 6 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.