Cart is empty
Sky Chief Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
One of our most popular warehouse shades is now available as a Studio Light! The Sky Chief hangs suspended on a cable with your choice of cord color as a wavy accent giving this fixture a hint of movement. The shade is hand spun and the porcelain enamel glass coating is hand applied to give you one of the most durable finishes on the market today! Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
16" Sky Chief Studio Light, 250-White, Standard Black Cord
Click button to post comments.