Cart is empty
Barn Light Electric Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status,, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam era or other veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants are welcome to apply for any open available position. Applications/resumes submitted for positions that are not open will not be considered. Barn Light Electric Company, LLC is a drug-free workplace. You will be required to pass a drug screen & background test.
Sales Associate- To act as the primary contact between our customers and anyone associated with them (electricians, carpenters, general contractors, or designers). Associates are expected to provide answers and expert opinions for any questions that our customers may have in a timely, professional manner. The objective for all Barn Light Electric employees is to present a positive and above average experience for our customers, ensuring a continued relationship with our loyal clientele. High School Diploma, AA Degree, 2 years of sales-related experience are required.
- Responsible for assisting customers (over the phone, email, help desk, or live chat) with questions, pricing requests, or assistance placing orders.
- Sales Associates are expected to assist unsatisfied customers in a professional manner, any difficult or irresolvable issues are to be given to the Sales Manager.
- Required to issue Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) forms to customers returning items, according to Barn Light Electric’s Return Policy.
- Provides accurate quotations to trade professionals and customers upon request, following a uniform template provided by sales management.
- Sales Associates will be requested to check addresses periodically, for our purchasing department, on Purchase Orders to verify addresses.
- Associates are expected to contact customers on stock of product and inform the customer if there are any issues with their orders.
- Contact with our manufactures is vital, sales associates will be required to follow up with mfg in regards to completion times, damages, general questions, and other case-by-case issues.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Looking for our Human Resources Department? Give us a call! (321)-567-5307
View the process and submit an inquiry below:
Watch as metal artisans hand craft a flat disc of steel that is transformed through different finishing techniques into a beautiful and durable light fixture. This time-honored process is an American-made innovation brought to you exclusively by Barn Light Electric.
SUMBIT INQUIRIES BELOW!