Cart is empty
Barn Light Electric Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status,, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam era or other veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants are welcome to apply for any open available position. Applications/resumes submitted for positions that are not open will not be considered. Barn Light Electric Company, LLC is a drug-free workplace. You will be required to pass a drug screen & background test.
Sales Associate; Accounting Supervisor; Shear Operator;
Machinist; Welder; Receptionist
Sales Associate- To act as the primary contact between our customers and anyone associated with them (electricians, carpenters, general contractors, or designers). Associates are expected to provide answers and expert opinions for any questions that our customers may have in a timely, professional manner. The objective for all Barn Light Electric employees is to present a positive and above average experience for our customers, ensuring a continued relationship with our loyal clientele. High School Diploma, AA Degree, 2 years of sales-related experience are required.
- Responsible for assisting customers (over the phone, email, help desk, or live chat) with questions, pricing requests, or assistance placing orders.
- Sales Associates are expected to assist unsatisfied customers in a professional manner, any difficult or irresolvable issues are to be given to the Sales Manager.
- Required to issue Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) forms to customers returning items, according to Barn Light Electric’s Return Policy.
- Provides accurate quotations to trade professionals and customers upon request, following a uniform template provided by sales management.
- Sales Associates will be requested to check addresses periodically, for our purchasing department, on Purchase Orders to verify addresses.
- Associates are expected to contact customers on stock of product and inform the customer if there are any issues with their orders.
- Contact with our manufactures is vital, sales associates will be required to follow up with mfg in regards to completion times, damages, general questions, and other case-by-case issues.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Accounting Supervisor- To assure that the Financial Records of the company are accurate and follow GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) which refer to the standard framework of guidelines for financial accounting used in any given jurisdiction; generally known as accounting standards. GAAP includes the standards, conventions, and rules accountants follow in recording and summarizing, and in the preparation of financial statements. Perform detailed review over key functions of the accounting department before submission to management. Accounting Supervisor will carry the primary responsibility for financial records, making sure the appropriate taxes are paid by federal and state deadlines; oversee efficient use of funds and related tasks. AA degree with bachelors preferred. 3+ years’ experience in the following functions AP, AR, Payroll, & General Ledger monitoring.
Shear Operator- This position is responsible for the 2nd shift setup and operation of the metal shear and circle shear. Choosing the correct metal from aluminum, galvanized, and enameling steel to be sheared into correct size squares. From squares it will be put on circle shear to be cut into correct size circles. He/she may be required to assist other operators as a helper on other work or machines as required. This is a cross functional position within the Machine shop Department. Basic knowledge and understanding of shears.
Machinist- Manually Operate machine tools such as lathes, mills. Review blueprints or specs for a job. Determine proper speeds and feeds for cutting materials. Material layout and the ability to read calipers and micrometers
Welder- The job of welder/fabricator is to complete work orders in a timely manner by means of welding using MIG and TIG processes. Position also requires metal fabrication of parts and inventory. Occasionally job requires assisting other departments for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of work orders.
Receptionist- The Receptionist acts as the initial contact for company employees, suppliers, customers and outside visitors. The Receptionist knows how to communicate, make visitors feel comfortable and present a positive company image. It is an expectation that the receptionist maintains a calm, courteous & professional demeanor at all times, regardless of the visitors/customers behavior. H.S. Diploma or equivalent. 2 years minimum clerical /reception/admin experience
Looking for our Human Resources Department? Give us a call! (321)-567-5307
View the process and submit an inquiry below:
Watch as metal artisans hand craft a flat disc of steel that is transformed through different finishing techniques into a beautiful and durable light fixture. This time-honored process is an American-made innovation brought to you exclusively by Barn Light Electric.
SUMBIT INQUIRIES BELOW!