Cart is empty
Careers - Apply Today!
Barn Light Electric Company, LLC is a Drug Free work environment.
Barn Light Electric Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam era or other veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
ERP Project Manager
A qualified candidate will have demonstrated experience implementing large ERP solutions using Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 in the industrial manufacturing of products.
- Coordinates or participates in all phases of the project lifecycle, including planning, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, training and closure.
- Ensures that the project achieves the expected results within time and on budget.
- May direct the work of others.
- Ensures effective ongoing communication throughout the project.
- Meets with key managers to coordinate meetings, assignments and deadlines.
- Communicates changes to appropriate parties.
- Identifies issues and resolves or escalates them as appropriate.
- Gathers, organizes, analyzes and reports information in support of moderately complex projects to improve profitability, reduce costs, streamline operations or enhance customer service.
- Represents business unit, department or functional area on cross-functional project teams.
- Tracks progress towards achievement of project goals.
- Facilitates complex team meetings involving business and technical resources.
- Demonstrates credibility as an ERP partner to ensure business and technology decisions are reached to support business goals and objectives.
- Maintains project documentation and prepares activity reports on the project's status, timeline and budgets.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ direct work experience in a project leadership capacity, preferably as a senior position in large industry environment
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution; BS or equivalent desirable
- Demonstrated experience implementing and using Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
- Demonstrated experience managing large quantities of products in multiple locations.
- Proven experience managing complex projects from conception to completion with limited guidance
- Experience across the entire delivery lifecycle
- Specific functional / technical subject matter expertise to the project, as applicable with all departments including manufacturing, accounting, payroll, purchasing, financial management, HR, and Sales & Marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders and confidently make presentations to large and executive audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Moderate / Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project
- Analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects contained within a department or business unit
- Knowledge of concepts, techniques and tools relating to coordinating and tracking projects. Knowledge of standards, practices and techniques of project management
- Ability to organize large volumes of data for compilation, analysis and retrieval
- Use proper PPE at all times
- Stand , sit for long periods of time
Looking for our Human Resources Department? Give us a call! (321)-567-5307
View the process and apply below:
Watch as metal artisans hand craft a flat disc of steel that is transformed through different finishing techniques into a beautiful and durable light fixture. This time-honored process is an American-made innovation brought to you exclusively by Barn Light Electric.