Cart is empty
Barn Light Electric Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status,, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam era or other veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants are welcome to apply for any open available position. Applications/resumes submitted for positions that are not open will not be considered. Barn Light Electric Company, LLC is a drug-free workplace. You will be required to pass a drug screen & background test.
Marketing Analyst & Social Media Coordinator; Assembler; Order Entry & Processing; Paint Laborer
Marketing Analyst & Social Media Coordinator- The Marketing Analyst & Social Media Coordinator is responsible for providing information and insights regarding customers, markets, competitors and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions. The Marketing Analyst & Social Media Coordinator is also responsible for managing and engaging on all social media sites with the goal of increase website ranking, brand visibility and customer engagement. Minimum of AA Degree Required. Education emphasis in communications, marketing or social media. Basic computer functions & Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Google & analytical information. Knowledge of basic marketing tactics and campaigns/advertisements. Experience with online social media and networking.
- Provide ROI analysis of marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Conduct market research to analyze competitors, determine brand perceptions, evaluate market penetration and understand customer needs.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes.
- Monitor and track competitive advertisements and PR.
- Track all Google Analytics and campaigns.
- Assist and provide creative copy and content for newsletters, graphics, the blog and online social content.
- Social media liaison for major networking sites such as: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz, and Google+, Barn Light Electric Blog.
- Manage Google AdWords.
- Monitor current design trends and industry movements in order to improve/maintain Barn Light Electric’s product relevance and visibility.
Assembler- Responsible for intricate assembly of various light fixtures. H.S Diploma or GED required, minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing assembly. Must be mechanically inclined and good with hand tools and measuring devices. Must be able to read and understand work instructions, work orders, drawings and part lists. Must be willing to be cross trained to other areas as needed. Good written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work evenings.
Order Entry & Processing- The main focus and goal of this job is accurately entering and processing orders from Barn Light Electric Company. Entering all information in regards to product codes, pricing, shipping addresses and quotes into Microsoft Navigation (NAV) for appropriate usage on Purchase Orders and Sales Receipts. Necessary skills include, but are not limited to, Microsoft computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Navigation (NAV), and ability to use CS Cart back ends. High School Diploma. One Year of Data Entry Experience.
Paint Laborer- Responsible for cleaning shades and all other tasks as assigned. H.S education preferred. No experience required, will train. Must be able to work evenings.
Looking for our Human Resources Department? Give us a call! (321)-567-5307
View the process and submit an inquiry below:
Watch as metal artisans hand craft a flat disc of steel that is transformed through different finishing techniques into a beautiful and durable light fixture. This time-honored process is an American-made innovation brought to you exclusively by Barn Light Electric.
SUMBIT INQUIRIES BELOW!