Cart is empty
Bantam Artesia 8 & 10" LED Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
Vintage lighting meets modern LED technology! The Bantam Artesia LED Pendant Light brings all the classic styling you want along with high efficiency LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting. As LED pendant lighting, the Bantam Artesia is environmentally conscious. LED lighting is about 85% more efficient than incandescent bulbs, providing up to 50,000 hours of service. Containing no hazardous materials, disposal is environmentally friendly as well.
Perfect for homes and commercial venues wanting to cut energy costs, this LED pendant light doesn't sacrifice any style. Offering contemporary industrial style perfect for restaurant lighting or modern homes, the Bantam Artesia LED Pendant Light expertly blends warehouse lighting styles with the latest technology.
Also offered as a standard incandescent fixture.
|08" Shade: W 8" x H 5 ¼"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 6"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.